We understand buying real estate can be intimidating. There is the exchange of substantial sums of money, making critical long–term decisions and the lingo, we can’t forget the lingo. Real Estate terminology can be confusing at best. As your buyer’s agent we will help navigate these tricky waters; we are your advocates throughout the entire process.
As your buyer’s agent we will:
- Look for property that best fits your wants and needs.
- Review pricing policies, market trends and keep you informed throughout the process.
- Help you analyze and select neighborhoods, schools, etc.
- Negotiate price, contract terms and all possible deal variables with your best interest in mind.
- Provide assistance and guidance with mortgages, insurance, warranties, inspections and repairs.
- Work with you to make the buying process as smooth and painless as possible.
As your buyer’s agent, the iTeam works for you, the buyer.
Buyer Representation Information
Real estate transactions can be tricky business, having an advocate that is there, working entirely on your behalf is critical. That’s buyer representation. And having an educated professional who knows the business inside and out and will guide you every step of the way, that’s buyer representation the iTeam way.
The top five reasons you need iTeam buyer’s representation:
- We will be there with you every step of the process from initial search to closing.
- We will educate you about inspections, loans and titles.
- We can show you any house, any listing, anywhere in Colorado.
- We are skilled negotiators, and are trained to get you the best deal.
- We are professional, full–time licensed Realtors. This is not a hobby, this is our profession.
For more on the home buying process, visit our blog here.
“The most impressive thing in our experience with Brandon and Louis was that the entire process,from the first contact to the signing, went completely smooth with no stress. And that is saying a lot, especially because we were first-time home buyers.” — client